Mriver & T.Whid Art Associates proudly present:
The Direct to Your Home Art Projects!
- Don't know the differance between Post-Structuralism and Post Toasties?
- Ever been embarrassed by asking a deconstructionist for an estimate
on some dry wall work?
- Often confuse Derrida with Dairy Queen?
~~In honor of April first (Carol's birthday) M.River and T. whid
present this very special Art Project from the Direct to Your Home Art Projects
All you need to do is follow the easy to install instructions found
below, then send us documentation of your results. Upon receiving your documentation
of the project, we will send you a signed certificate of authenticity. It's
simple and better yet, it's FREE.
Direct to Your Home Art Projects #.001 (April 1942)
- Soak 3 ounces of French or American rabbitskin glue in 28 fluid
ounces of cold water overnight.
- Place in a double boiler and heat, with occasional stirring, until
dissolved. No glue solutions should ever be boiled!
- Pour the glue into a quart measure and add the few ounces of water
necessary to bring its volume to one quart.
- Replace in double boiler, heat thoroughly, and it is ready for
- Mix the hot glue mixture with precipitated chalk, about one pound
- Paint on board, paint beautiful picture over that, frame board,
and hang on your wall.
Documentation may be in hard or digital form. Please include name,
address, and label your documentation Project#.001 April 1942 aka "Old
Send digital documentation to:
Send hard copy documentation to:
Direct to Your Home Art Projects
39 Ainslie 2L
Brooklyn, New York 11211
Art Project #.001 was collected by no one. This
makes it one of the most valuable of the projects.